Thursday 25 February 2021

WWC310 - Marsha’s Challenge: All About Occasions

 Hello and welcome to my last post as a DT member at Watercooler Wednesday!

I’ve had a great time being a member of this team and I’ll miss my teamies but hopefully I’ll find some spare time to enter some of the fun challenges in the future.

This week the lovely Marsha is hosting the All About Occasions challenge.


For my card I coloured in the cute bird from MFT with watercolour markers and Prisma pencils.  I cut him out using my scan n cut and adhered him on top of an ink blended panel. I added the die cut frame around him and stamped the sentiment and the music notes with black ink.


We would love to see you join in on the challenge, you can link your card up HERE.

You have until Tuesday, 9thMarch at 11.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 8th March5pm  US Mountain Time to link up your project


3 comments:

  1. I love those MFT birdies and you've coloured this little guy so beautfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful CAS card, Michelle! Love those cute little birds! Your beautiful colouring and super CAS designs will be missed here at WCW! I hope all goes well for you and your family. Take care and I look forward to seeing your great projects online somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the matting around that adorable bird. Great design.

    ReplyDelete