Sunday 7 February 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny Balloons for Valentines

 Hello and welcome to my blog!

I've made a card today using the "Bunny Balloons" digital stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller.

You could use this as a birthday card but today I thought it would make the perfect Valentines day card.

My hubby is sure getting a few Valentines cards this year!

I printed the image out using my laser printer and coloured it in with some alcohol markers and Prisma pencils.  Then I used a cloud stencil from MFT and some pink ink.  I die cut using a circle die and adhered it with some foam tape to a top folding card.  I added some patterned paper and silver twine along the bottom.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

 Just Us Girls Challenge #570 which is Valentines

Inkspirational Challenge #232 - Hearts


Thanks for visiting.

If you are interested in the "Bunny Balloons" digital stamp you can find it HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I love this image! So adorable! Love how you showcased it in the clouds and on that circle. Great use of the b/w stripes to ground it. Very cute card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete