Saturday 13 February 2021

Hello, I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today sharing this bright colourful birthday card.

Shenanigans is one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets that I find myself reaching for all the time!
Today I have paired it up with some bright ink blending and the Bubbly stencil.
I started by stamping the sentiments with versamark ink and heat embossed with WOW super fine white embossing powder.  Next I ink blended three colors over the embossed sentiments, then I placed the Bubbly stencil over the top and blended the same ink colors.  I splattered some water for some added interest!  I die cut the panel slightly smaller than my card base and adhered using some foam tape.  I added some 4 petals die cuts cause I just love those little petals!  I added some clear sequins in the middle of the petals.

I hope you like my colorful birthday card and I have inspired you to do some ink blending and stenciling.
Don’t forget to use my special discount code below when shopping.

Thanks for visiting!






No comments:

Post a Comment