Friday 26 February 2021

 Hello everyone, I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today sharing a mini Slimline card I made using the Pinked Slimline dies.   You don’t necessarily have to make a tall slimline card with these dies and I show you how below.


I started with a piece of card stock measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and die cut using the pinked die.  I placed it right along the top as you can see below.

Then I placed it back in the die, lining it up so the straight edge only will cut.
No need to run the whole piece through, just the top bit.

And here’s a photo of the finished piece.
I did the same with the next layer but shortened the length slightly.


I made a balloon stencil using the round die and sponged some Catherine Pooler inks to make three balloons. I used a ruler to draw a line for the strings.  I die cut the hooray from the Hooray dies in pink and black and adhered them together offsetting them slightly to give a shadow effect.  I stamped the sentiment from the Sassy Celebration stamp set.


I hope I have inspired you to make some mini slimline cards and if you hop over to the shop you will find all the dies I’ve used today on sale!
You can use my discount code below.












1 comment: