Sunday 7 February 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #183



Hello and happy Sunday.

We have a new challenge up over at AAA Cards.


Our Guest Designer is  Chrissie with a gorgeous butterfly card!

For my card today I’ve made a thank you card using a stamp from “Funny Farm” stamp set by Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous.

I stamped the sheep and coloured her in with some alcohol markers.  I fussy cut her out and adhered her with some foam tape over the top of some ink blending.  I thought that made a cute little scene!



We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  card using the above theme and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and your colouring is amazing.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he's so cute and fabulous. love the little scene you've created

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me as Guest designer this time.
    Your little sheep is an absolute cutie Michelle, I love the facial expression... a perfect little scene!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet image, love her! Awesome CAS card Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whata lovely creation. Soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card with a super sweet sheep

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW your card is so cute, I love the little szene and your colouring is amazing.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! 💚💚💚 This stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete