Sunday 21 February 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #184


Hello, today we have a new challenge over at AAA Cards and this time it is a sketch with the optional twist of watercolour.



For my card today I made a background using Karin markers and water.  I stamped the butterfly from Happy Little Stampers and coloured it in with alcohol markers.  Then I fussy cut it out and added it to my watercoloured background with foam tape.  I added some white gel pen to the butterfly and background.

 

We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  card using the above sketch and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Such a vibrant little rectangle and pretty butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is so gorgeous. I love the bright and vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete