Wednesday 10 June 2020

WWC275 - Karen's Challenge: All About Occasions Challenge

Hello there, is it Wednesday again already!!
Time for a new challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday and this week Karen is our lovely host.


I've made another birthday card this week.  The way the year is flying by, I think I had better make a start on my Christmas cards real soon.
I used a cute stamp set from Gerda Steiner today and coloured in my images with alcohol markers and Prisma pencils.  I cut them all out using my scan n cut and adhered them onto a card panel.  I grounded my critters with a strip of striped paper from Catherine Pooler and stamped the sentiment from Close to My Heart.


We would love to see you join in on the challenge.  All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.
You have until Tuesday, 16th June at 9.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 15th June  5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, your card makes me smile! I love the simplicity of those adorable gift bearing animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Michelle! I love Gerda Stiener images as they always bring a huge smile!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete