Sunday 21 June 2020

AAA Cards Challenge#168

Hello, we have a new challenge over at AAA Cards.
We would like to see you use one corner with the optional twist to use masking on your card.





Our fabulous sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays and our Guest Designer is - Milka.



CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


For my card today I have used the adorable stamp set "Nate & Friday" which is based on the two Boston Terriers owned by Michele from CAS-ual Fridays.
I stamped the first one that I wanted to be in the front, then masked and stamped the other one.  I then masked them both and sponged some blue ink in the background.  The sentiment is from the same set.


We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  CAS card based on the above prompt and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.


Don't forget you can use my special discount code in the CAS-ual Fridays shop for a 15% discount.

3 comments:

  1. Awww they're so adorable! Great masking too Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and such a fun sentiment/thought I love it

    ReplyDelete