Sunday 7 June 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #167

Hello and happy Sunday.  We have a new challenge over at AAA Cards.


Our very generous sponsor is STAMPlorations with a $15 credit to digital store for the winner.





For my card today I have used a stamp set from Uniko and the butterfly is from an Altenew set. The sentiment is from Stampin Up.  I stamped the flower with CP ink and added some detail with my Prisma pencils.  


We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  CAS  one layer card  and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty in pink,love the flower, reminds me of a Gerbera and it's clever to add details with coloured pencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Loving the crisp feel and all the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Michele.. I recently got this stamp from Uniko and this is such a great inspiration 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that daisy! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete