Monday 1 June 2020

Time Out Challenges

Hello and happy Monday!  Today is the first day of Winter and it certainly is a wintery day here, wet and cold!   No beach walk for me today so I thought I'd make a card instead.
There is a challenge over at Time Out that looks like fun so my card today is about being free!


I've used the cute "Whimsy Bunnies" stamp set from Uniquely Creative and coloured in my images with some alcohol markers.  I stenciled the clouds with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.
I had to put my sentiment up the top because I had an ink smudge from my fingers there!!


Thanks for visiting and if this weather keeps up, I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle I am so pleased you found this a fun challenge. And you sure made a fun card. How sweet is the image and coloured in the pink so adorable. Love you did pink clouds-wouldn't that be fab! I am always doing little tricks to cover up smudges-so this made me smile and I like it at the top like this. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is gorgeous! Your clouds look amazing and I like your cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete