Saturday 20 June 2020

Less is More Challenge #422


Hello and happy Saturday!

It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we would like to see you use a solid and an outline image.






Uniko is our very generous sponsor.



For my card today I've used the Uniko Style stamp set and the leaves are from Beautiful Blooms 11. I used Catherine Pooler inks.




We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS card using the above theme and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Love these flowers in bold, bright colors and your corner design. Wonderful take on this wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I was about to use this stamp set but when I saw your cards I changed my mind. Your combo of bright colours looks gorgeous over the large white space. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blooms are so pretty! I love your colour choice and the perfect stamps for our challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, I love these flowers! They are bold and colourful and yet this is a really clean card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have this floral set but I may be changing my mind, loving these quirky fun flowers in these colours with the grey leaves xx

    ReplyDelete