Thursday 11 June 2020

Stenciling with CAS-ual Fridays

Hello, I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today sharing these cards made with the new Pawesome Stencil and sentiments from the  Rainbow Bridge stamp set.

I've been eagerly awaiting my parcel which happened to be caught up in San Fransisco for a few months due to Covid.  It arrived downunder yesterday much to my delight!

For my first card I used a Kalaidecolor Ink Pad and a blending brush.  I love the quick effortless ombre effect achieved with these ink pads. I added some glitter to the larger paw prints using a glue pen.  I added the sentiment from the Rainbow Bridge stamp set.   Both cards are really sparkly but you will have to take my word for it as it doesn't show up in the photo's.



For my second card I sponged some Picked Raspberry Distress ink and whilst the stencil was still in place I took a gelly roll pen and went around the pawprints.  I stamped the sentiment from Rainbow Bridge stamp set.








I hope you like my cards and I've inspired you to get those stencils out!


Pawesome StencilRainbow Bridge
Don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the CAS-ual Fridays shop for 15% off your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment