Thursday 28 January 2021

WWC306 - Michelle's Challenge: All About Occasions

 

Hello, I'm hosting the All About Occasions challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday this week!




I've made a thank you card using a stamp set from Elizabeth Crafts Designs called "Feathered Friends".  
I coloured the sweet bird with alcohol markers, trimmed my panel down and adhered to a top folding card with foam tape.  


 We would love to see you join in on our challenge.   Link  your project to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.

You have until Tuesday, 2nd February at 11.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 1st February 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Sweet birdie with flower image, Michelle, and I love how you colored him!! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute little bird, Michelle, with his bright, happy colours! Another super CAS card! Cheers Helen :)

    ReplyDelete