Sunday 24 January 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #182

 

Hello and happy Sunday.  It's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.

Monika is our guest designer with a gorgeous one layer card.



I've gone with the optional twist on my one layer card.  I started by masking a square with some painters tape and ink blended some CP inks.  
I stamped the ballerina from CAS-ual Fridays "Tutu" stamp set using some black ink.


We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  card using the above theme and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.


7 comments:

  1. Very bold colours and silhouette, kinda dramatic but fabulous effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. That CASual Fridays stamp has always been one of my favourites and I adore the sentiment too. Fabulous background inking Michelle - the hot colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the bright and vibrant background, and the image and sentiment are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll be teying this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background!! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ink blending is completely eye catching! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love your choice of colour, so striking.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete