Wednesday 20 January 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Heart Board Die

 Hello, I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with a card I made using the Heart Board Dies.


This fun heart die cuts 4 open hearts and one small solid heart all at once!

I've used them all on my card today along with the arrow that's included.
This card took me less than 5 minutes to make!  The possibilities are endless with this die.  You could die cut a few from different colored card stock and inlay them to make a rainbow heart.  How fun would that be!
I adhered the hearts with some liquid glue with the exception of the middle one.  I used some foam tape to pop that one up, threaded the arrow through and adhered that to the heart with liquid glue.
Of course this doesn't have to be a Valentines card but I will be giving it to my hubby in February.




Here's a link to the Heart Board Die and don't forget you can use my special discount code below for 15% discount in the shop. 
Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment