Saturday 23 January 2021

Less is More Challenge #435

 


Hello and happy Saturday!  It's a beautiful sunny beach day here today and time for a new challenge over at Less is More.



Our Guest Designer is Caroline Paton our November Winner with the most adorable card for you so be sure to hop on over to the blog and check it out!

For my card today I've used the Seaside Seagulls stamp set from MFT .  I have been spending a fair amount of my time down the beach enjoying our Summer weather with the local seagulls so I thought this stamp set would be perfect for this challenge.
I stamped and coloured them with some alcohol markers then cut them out using my 
Scan n Cut.  I masked off the bottom of a top folding card base and sponged some blue ink then adhered the seagulls in a row using some foam tape.  


Here's  a photo of one of my local seagulls!  He looks happy even without chips!




We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a card using the above recipe and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love these little guys. Perfect make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant! That touch of humour is something we all need and you sentiment is perfect for those cute seagull images. Loving the subtle blue behind them. Well, I envy you the ability to go to the beach Michelle, we (almost) have the weather here at around 20 degrees, but we're in lockdown. Enjoy the beach as much as you can xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sea gulls. We get them near the house and we're 20 miles from the coast. Huge greedy things they are but yours are really cute.I'm very jealous of you going to the beach, it's freezing ( literally) here.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a fabulous and fun take on our challenge ! I also love seagulls and these three are so cute. As always you've done such a beautiful CAS card, love it !

    ReplyDelete