Saturday 9 January 2021

Less is More Challenge #434 - Fashion

 

Hello and welcome to our first challenge for 2021.



Our Guest Designer is Heather with a fabulous card!

I must admit I struggled to come up with a "Fashion" card and then I thought of the Tutu stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays.  That's fashion isn't it!!
I stamped her out with black ink and coloured the flowers with some Prisma Pencils.  
I used the new Chunky Chevron stencil from CAS-ual Fridays for my background.
 




We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a "fashion" card  and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

  1. That tutu certainly is fashion! I love that little ballerina, and I love her stamped in black. What a wonderful contrast with the pink. Fabulous and fun, and perfect for our challenge. Happy New Year! May this one be kinder and gentler than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and I love the sentiment and stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tutu is definitely fashion ! This series of ballerina stamps are all so cute. Love the beautiful CAS card you've made with this image and the soft blended background. Hope you're fine and that you had a fabulous Christmas holidays. Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous on that soft pink stencilled background! Thanks for the advice; I may have to get a tutu...! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete