Saturday 25 April 2020

Less is More Challenge #418

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More.



This time we would like to see scribbles, drips and/or splats on your card.  
For my card I used a fun splatter stencil from Funky Fossil along with some distress ink.  The duck and sentiment is from Heffy Doodle "Quack me up" stamp set.  I coloured the cute duck in with my Zig brush markers and popped him up with some foam tape.


We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS card using the above theme and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Well you quacked me up too Michelle! This card is a true delight to see with that little duck splashing away so happily in the water. How wonderful to be full of joy like that. It sure brightened up my day, thank you! Stay safe and well, and I hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to use your splat stamps and I love your little duck.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just ducking adorable! I love that happy little quacker splashing along merrily. A wonderfully happy card. Hope you are faring well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. Made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and adorable card ! That's what I'm missing, a stencil with splashes, now I know where to find one ! Hope you're well and safe at home. xx

    ReplyDelete