Sunday 5 April 2020

CAS Christmas card challenge

Hello, today I thought I'd make a start on my Christmas cards.  I didn't get the chance to send any out last year so I'm going to try my best this year!

There's a fun challenge over at CAS Christmas Card Challenge 
to use a Christmas song, so I've made my card especially for that. 

I've used this fun set from Uniquely Creative called
 " Aussie Christmas" that I purchased last year.  This is the first time I have had the chance to use it.  The sentiment is from 
Mama Elephant " O'Tiny Tree".





 Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a fun card, Michelle ... I love how your cute ostrich (I think it's an ostrich!) is dressed up in his festive antlers ... and how they're stretching out of the die cut circle! Brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita, I think it's an Emu but could be either!

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous Michelle. Love your sponged clouds behind your lovely coloured emu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just couldn't be any CUTER Michelle! Your Ostrich (or is it an Emu?) is adorable peeking out from your window and he and the clouds are beautifully colored too! And LOVE the antlers too!! Thanks so much for sharing this ADORABLE card with us at CAS Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Michelle, this certainly put a big smile on my face! A wonderful sky and adorable ostrich ready to celebrate! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really fun card and beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too funny, your emu is adorable in his Christmas hat. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally a charmer, Michelle! Just love your festive ostrich and the fun clouds behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little Emu he is, he made me smile.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete