Sunday 19 April 2020

CAS-ual Fridays April Release Day 1



Hello, welcome to day 1 of the CAS-ual Fridays April release!

I am showcasing the Rainbow Bridge stamp set today.
We  all love our fur babies and it is heartbreaking when we lose them. There are some beautiful sentiments in this set.
I have teamed it with the Hearts A2 panel fri-die for my card today.

Make sure you pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see the Pawsome stencil and Paw Prints chipboard!  Unfortunately I don't have them in my hot little hands yet (thanks to Corona) but they are on their way down under! I can't wait to play with them.



Rainbow Bridge
All of the new release is available to purchase in the shop now!
Don't forget you can use my special discount code below for 15% discount in the shop anytime.
 
Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment