Sunday 26 April 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #164

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.





Our very generous sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays!

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


Our Guest Designer is  - Jasleen 


For my card today I have used one of CAS-ual Fridays new stamp sets "Heart Ribbon".  This is a fantastic encouragement set with some beautiful sentiments.

I started by stamping the heart ribbon with versamark ink and white heat embossed it.  Then I sponged some pink ink using a blending brush. I stamped the sentiment with some light grey ink and foam mounted it over the heart ribbon.



We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  CAS card as per our theme above and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. CASual Fridays have some great encouragement stamps and I know this one is close to your heart. Looks so pretty in the white and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super encouragement card, Michelle - love that soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I have a friend that just got her 5 year clear!!!

    ReplyDelete