Tuesday 21 April 2020

CAS-ual Fridays April Release Day 3


Hello and welcome back for Day 3 of CAS-ual Fridays new release.
Today I am showcasing the Coffee'isms stamp set.  
This one is full of fun sentiments!  There is also a new stencil which unfortunately didn't make it to me in time called "By The Beans".  Click Here to take you over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what the talented Design Team have made with it.

For my card today I stamped the sentiment from Coffee'isms with CP Ink - Icing on the Cake then the little coffee beans from "Coffee Days" in Over Coffee ink.  







No photo description available.  No photo description available.

Don't forget you can use my special discount code below on any item in the shop for a 15% discount.



Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment