Saturday 10 July 2021

Less is More Challenge

Hello, it’s time for a new challenge over at Less is More!

Is it just me or does two weeks feel like one these days!!

Anyway the new challenge we have for you is Christmas in July.  I need to start making my Christmas cards in July just so I have them ready in time for December with the way the weeks fly by!




I’ve used a cute Pug stamp set from Simon Says Stamp for my card today.  I coloured the pug using Spectrum Noir Tri Blend markers and cut him out.  I added some glossy accents to the Christmas baubles for a bit of dimension.  I adhered him to an ink blended panel with some foam tape and stamped the sentiment directly underneath.  





We would love you to join in on our challenge by making a CAS Christmas in July card.  Click here to take you over to the blog and check out all the inspiration from the other DT members.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. This is hysterical, Michelle. Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a card with humour!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's not just you Michelle, the weeks are flying past. Your card is brilliant. I love the image and that sentiment made me giggle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - this card made me giggle and would be a joy to receive in the run up to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete