Sunday 11 July 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #194

 Hello and happy Sunday!

It's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards and this one is a  "Twinchie"

What is a Twinchie you ask!  We would like to see everything contained within 2 inches on your card with the optional twist of Christmas in July.





Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented  - Deepti

For my card today, I die cut a 2" square from my card panel.  I stamped the pug from Simon Says Stamp, coloured it in with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut it.  I stamped the sentiment onto the square die cut piece and adhered the pug with some liquid glue.  Then I adhered the frame from my die cut piece over the top using foam tape. I found that made it easy for me to keep within the 2 inches.



Thanks for visiting and we would love to see you join in on the challenge.

All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up HERE

3 comments:

  1. Aww he's so cute and funny!. Poor dogge has to resort to drinking, like many humans when family comes over haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's fun! Great technique for keeping within the Twinchie too.

    ReplyDelete