Sunday 25 July 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #195

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards! 

Our Guest Designer is - Zoe   with a beautiful embossed card, you can check it out HERE.



I'm still away from home with limited supplies so I have chosen not to go with the optional twist of dry embossing.  I am still in the Christmas in July mood so I drew a Christmassy Gnome and coloured him in with some Ohuhu alcohol markers.  I did some ink blending down the side of my card panel and was stuck for a sentiment so I wrote ho ho ho!




Thanks for visiting and we would love to see you join in on the challenge.

All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up HERE


3 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute banner and gnome, so much interest in a small strip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful along the edge, love this gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I'm super impressed that you actually drew the gnome yourself, he's so adorable. Perfect Along The Edge card.

    ReplyDelete