Saturday 24 July 2021

Less is More Challenge #448

 

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More!

This time we are CASeing a card by birthday girl Elaine.  You can find Elaine's beautiful card over on the blog HERE.



I took my inspiration from the cut panels on Elaine's card.  I stamped the floral image from Altenew using my MISTI and Catherine Pooler inks.  Then I cut it into 4 pieces and adhered it to a card panel with some dimensional tape.  It's not quite as CAS as I would normally make but I am still away from home and have limited supplies with me.

 


We would love you to join in on our challenge by CASeing Elaine's card.  Click here to take you over to the blog and check out all the inspiration from the other DT members.

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Love the simple way you interpreted Elaine's card. Just a beautiful take...

    ReplyDelete