Wednesday 14 August 2019

WWC234 - Dawn's "All About Occasions" Challenge





Hello, it's Wednesday again so that means it's time for a new challenger over at Watercooler Wednesday.  The lovely Dawn is our host this week with an "All About Occasions" challenge.


Image may contain: text

I have made a Christmas card this time using a new to me stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs called "Reindeer and a Tree". This set is full of cute little Reindeer, a Santa and a Christmas Tree.
I stamped out all six of the reindeer and the Santa and coloured them in with alcohol markers.  I cut them out using my Scan n Cut and adhered the Santa and two of the reindeer to a card panel that I embossed to look like snow. Now that I look at my finished card, I think I should have positioned that last reindeer differently!  He looks like he is doing something he shouldn't be if you know what I mean!!  Do you think! ha ha
No photo description available.

Come join in the fun at Watercooler Wednesday.  All you have to do is make a card for any occasion and link it up to our challenge post.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created for some inspiration. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Tuesday, 20th August at 09.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 19th August  5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Michelle. Great use of the embossing folder to create the look of snow - and I have no idea what you're talking about with the last reindeer - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Michelle. I just love Gerda's stamps. The images are always so much fun! The last reindeer adds to the fun!

    ReplyDelete