Sunday 4 August 2019

AAA Cards Challenge


Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards and this time our theme is "Made in Minutes" with the optional twist of Summer.

Our Guest Designer is  Bobby with a beautiful Summery card.

Our very generous sponsor is STAMPlorations with a $15 gift certificate.





For my card I pulled out an old stamp set from Close to My Heart called "One in a Melon" and stamped it with Catherine Pooler Inks.
This was definitely made in minutes!  So quick and easy!



We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a CAS card as per our theme above and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!




I am also entering my card into the Just us Girls challenge which is "Summer".  Watermelon definitely reminds me of summer!

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. A watermelon and Summer just belong together, don't they? love your CAS design and brightly coloured melon

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it's possible to make such a stunning card in minutes I do wonder why we sometimes complicate things so much. Great play on words too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your melon card, it's just such a FUN make. Thanks, too, for your visit to my blog

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watermelon is definitely a summer staple! Love this fresh, crisp slice! So glad to see you in the Just Us Girls gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Great take on the theme with a fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Watermelon in the Summer is a must =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete