Thursday 1 August 2019

Encouragement Hop

Hello and happy 1st of August!  I am so happy to be participating in this Encouragement Card Hop organised by Courtney Kreeber, Mary Polanco and Jenn from Scrapbena Creations.
You should have come here from Courtney's channel and next up is Joy Baldwin, you can click HERE to take you over to Joy's you tube channel.

Now on to my card!
I stamped the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays "Frankly" stamp set with CP Midnight ink.  Next I stamped the flowers from Altenew
 " Weekend Doodles" and coloured them in with alcohol markers.  A few days later I decided it needed a little bit more colour so I added some Prisma pencils over the top to brighten it up a bit. I also added some dots to the flowers with a white gel pen.





Thanks for visiting and if you are interested in the CAS-ual Fridays stamp set I have used on my card, you can click HERE to take you over to the shop.  You can use my special code below for a 15% discount too!



Don't forget next up on the hop is Joy Baldwin.

Have fun hopping and a big thanks to Courtney, Mary and Jenn for organizing this fun hop!

40 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and providing a discount code!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp set! Your card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp set. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! That black ink is so crisp and black. Looks fantastic with your copic colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! TFS. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so pretty ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card, thanks so much for sharing your time & talent with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ❤ thanks for sharing your creativity 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the amount of color vs the black and white.... makes a striking card. And I am happy to find all your challenge links on your blog... looks like fun in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle, beautiful card. I love your choice of sentiment. Just the right amount of color to not take away from the message of encouragement. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness gracious that is one beautiful card!!! Wow!! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the pink and gray combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the black and pink on white. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! And thanks for introducing me to Casual Fridays stamps. They have some very unique stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome stamp set Frankly my dear you card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pops of pink, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card! That sentiment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely card Michelle. I also love this stamp, this company is new to me. Thank you for sharing your design.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful flowers! Your coloring is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the sentiment! I'm still experimenting with pencils on top of other medium. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love those flowers and your pretty coloring! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty! I love the pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty --I like the addition of the white dots.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your pop of pink on this beautiful clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us on the hop! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  28. Michelle, the white dots and extra touches you added really make a difference. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a pretty card and what an awesome event :)

    ReplyDelete