Saturday 16 March 2019

Less is More #391 Take 3



Hello and happy Saturday!  We have a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we would like you to "Take Three".  You can take 3 words, 3 images, 3 colours or whatever else you can think of.  As long as you keep your project CAS and have 3 of something!  
Our sponsor again this challenge is the very generous Visible Image.  Make sure you pop over to their shop to see all the beautiful stamps and stencils they have.  

We have a guest designer again and this time it is our January winner, Joanne James from The Crafty Owl.  

Now on to my cards.  For my first card I have used the gorgeous "Born to Perform" stamp set from Visible Image and I have used three colours.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.




For my second card, I stamped the flowers from CAS-ual Fridays "Mon Ami" stamp set, coloured them in with my Prisma pencils and die cut them using the co-ordinating Fri-dies.  The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays "Peaceful Garden" stamp set.




We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS card using three of something and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Also you can use my special discount code for any purchases made in the CAS-ual Fridays shop for an additional 15% off.    MICHELLESENTME


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Love your bright and cheerful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purple-hued ballerina is so striking, Michelle! It's gorgeous and so is the pretty triple flower twofer! Again, I love the color and the symmetry appeals to me! You even used three words in your sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards! I love the ombre inking in the dancer card -great choice of colors and that stamp is just so beautiful, nothing else is needed for a card when using it, perfect for CAS! The layout in your second card is a CAS classic and so stylish. Super work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards, Michelle ! This ballerina is so beautiful with these purple shades, my daughter would love it ! And of course I love your second card with this wonderful trio of blue buds and this eye-catching CAS design. Have a fabulous week ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards, Michelle. I love the gradient color on that graceful ballerina, and I love the way you placed the sentiment. Love the bold color on those wonderful flowers on the second card - so simple, beautifully colored. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colouring and sentiment on your ballerina card Michelle - the ombre is such a clever way to add interest to a single image stamp. Your trio of turquoise flowers is beautiful too. Thanks for having me guest with you at Less is More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two absolute stunners Michelle! The ombre inking on the ballet dancer is wonderful and I love the plavement of the sentiment on that card. I adore the second card too as that is one of my favourite CAS-ual Friday's stamps. Anyway, sorry I'm so late visiting you but it has been a manic couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete