Wednesday 27 March 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day 3 - Sweet Friend

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays Spring Release.  Today we are showcasing the "Sweet Friend" Fri-dies! This set includes 3 words, Hello, Sweet and friend.  You may have noticed yesterday I used the "hello" from this new set. 
I have used the "Sweet friend" for my card today and I adhered it directly onto my card panel which I have stenciled with the new  "Modern Petals" stencil.  I die cut some of the "4 Petals" Fri-dies and sponged them with the same coloured ink as my stenciling.



Image may contain: text

Don't forget to head on over the the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see some more projects from the rest of the DT.  There are also prizes to be won!

 You can use my special code below for 15% discount in the shop.

3 comments:

  1. Simple and "SWEET" love that yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like the stenciled background. And the way you softly shaded the flowers. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in happy yellow with beautiful stencil background!

    ReplyDelete