Thursday 28 March 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day 4 - Trellis Cover Fri-Die

Hello and welcome to day 4 of CAS-ual Fridays Spring release. 
Today we are showcasing the Trellis Cover Fri-Die.
I went straight to my pre-made alcohol ink background pieces for this one!  This card was so quick to make, I sprayed the die cut with adhesive and stuck it straight onto a white card base.
The sentiment is from the "Heartfelt Sayings" and I stamped it with CP Midnight ink onto a scrap piece of card stock then adhered it with dimensional tape straight over the top of my Trellis die cut.

Click HERE to take you over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to check out all the inspiration from the DT.

Image may contain: text

Remember you can use my special discount code below at any time for a 15% discount in the shop.


I'll see you tomorrow for day 5!

3 comments: