Friday 22 February 2019

The Flower Challenge #29

Hello and happy Friday!  Is it really Friday again already!!  I received a new stamp set in the mail today and I immediately thought of the current challenge over at the Flower Challenge which is "Use your latest stamps or dies".  I've used the Cottage Corsage stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs.  I white heat embossed the main image onto a piece of Bristol card stock and coloured it in with Zig markers and Prisma pencils. I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and mounted onto a pink card base.  I'm stepping out of my comfort zone as I usually only use a white card base.  I think I'll make another on a white card base.

A big shout out to Neha from Auzz Trinklets N Crafts right here in Australia for her speedy service and free postage.  I have another order coming directly from Catherine Pooler but still waiting for that one LOL.
It's great having an Australian stockist of CP's products.

Click HERE to take you over to the Flower Challenge for lots of inspiration.



Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Michelle this is such a beautiful card !loving your bright flowers, colour combo and great design too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete