Tuesday 19 February 2019

Serendipi-tea with Zig Markers

Hello and happy Tuesday.!  I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with a few cards I made using the cute Serendipi-tea stamp set. Click HERE to take you over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog for all the details.

I am entering the pink card into the CAS Mix Up Card Challenge.  I have used heat embossing on the die cuts for the dimension, watercoloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and stamping.



Here's another one I made in teal using a different sentiment from the same Serendipi-tea stamp set.



Here's a link to the stamp set and Fri-dies and don't forget you can use my special discount code below for 15% off in the CAS-ual Fridays shop.


  

Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

  1. "Time for tea", I love how you brought this design together. Keeping the pair monochrome gives these CAS designs a beautiful crispness. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so sweet Michelle! I LOVE the darling heart patterned tea pot and cut. And such adorable sentiments to match. Great designs! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tea pot and cup, Michelle! Love both colors and got a chuckle out of the sentiments! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete