Saturday 12 February 2022

Less is More Challenge #458

 

Hello and welcome back for our first challenge of 2022!

We say a sad farewell to Sharon, Anita and Izzy and a big thank you to Kylie who is taking over the running of the challenge!

Less is More is celebrating its 11th birthday so what a better way to start the year off with a birthday challenge.







For my card today I’ve used one of the 6 cupcakes in the “Hey Cupcake” stamp set from Paper Rose.

I stamped it with Memento black ink and coloured it in with Copics. I die cut it using my Scan n Cut and popped it up on a faintly stenciled background.



We would love you to join us for our 11th birthday challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. That is one gorgeous and delicious looking cupcake, Michelle. It's so nice to be back. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete