Sunday 20 February 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #209

Hello and welcome back for another new challenge over at AAA Cards.

This time we want to see you use one rectangle of 9 with the option of your favourite animal. 


For my card today I've used a rubber stamp by Stacey Yacula from Purple Onion Designs.  Who doesn't love a puppy in a present!  I coloured it in with Copics and cut it out using  my Scan n Cut. I popped it up with some foam tape on the bottom 1/9th of my card.  The sentiment is from Uniquely Creative.


Thanks for visiting and we would love to see you join in on our challenge, just remember we like to see lots of white space.

All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Sucha cute card and perfectly CAS. love the little doggie in the box

    ReplyDelete