Saturday 26 February 2022

Less is More #459

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More.

This time we would like to see just one word on your one layer card! 


My card took me no time to make!  I love a quick CAS one layer card.

I used the Flight of the Dragonfly stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs along with the Hello sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays.

I coloured the spots on the dragonfly with Prisma pencils.

 


We would love you to join us for our OLC challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. I do love the sense of movement you get from a Dragonfly/Butterfly tail and your dragonfly is super x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dragonfly image, and that little bit of shading is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete