Tuesday 8 June 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller - Sneak peek - Hot Air Balloon

 

Hello, it’s day 2 of sneak peeks over at Rachelle Anne Miller!

Today I’m showcasing the gorgeous Hot Air Balloon digital stamp.

This card came together so quickly, I printed it out and coloured in with some Spectrum Noir Tri-blends and Polychromos pencils.  I die cut using a rectangle die and adhered it to another panel which I coloured in using one of the colours I used on the balloon.  I like to keep my cards clean and simple so I don’t think it needs any background colouring but you could go to town on this one if you wanted.

I thought this card would be perfect to enter over at

Make My Monday Challenge - #150 Outdoor Fun


Click HERE to take you over to Rachelle’s web site to check them all out and find out how you can WIN them!





Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a craetive and stunning image. You did a really awesome job at coloring it. Someone will be really lucky to get this card. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. I love Rachelle's images. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete