Saturday 26 June 2021

Less is More Challenge #446 - Monogram

 Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More.

This time we would like to see you use a Monogram on your card.






For my card I've used an old stamp set from Clearly Besotted and stamped my initials in black ink.

The paint splatters are from a set by Stampin Up and I used Catherine Pooler ink.



We would love you to join in on our challenge by making a card with a monogram.   Click here to take you over to the blog and check out all the inspiration from the other DT members.

4 comments:

  1. love the pink watercolour effect, Sadly I don't have something similar, but I took your card and ran with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pink splashed, Michelle. And those letters are gorgeous. Perfect combination for our torturous challenge! Everyone seems to have risen well to the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge Michelle. I love the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bright pink splatters are a great way to highlight your initials Michelle - so effective. This was a tricky challenge!

    ReplyDelete