Sunday 27 June 2021

AAA Cards Challenge#193

Hello, it’s time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.

We have a sketch for you with the optional twist of Critters. 



I’ve used the “Ocean Chums” stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs on my card today.  I stamped the sting ray and cut it out using my Scan n Cut.  I coloured it in with some Ohuhu alcohol markers and Prisma pencils and adhered it onto an ink blended strip.




Thanks for visiting and we would love to see you join in on the challenge.

All you have to do is make a card using the above sketch and link it up HERE

7 comments:

  1. Love the clean crisp feel of uour card. The colours are so vibrant and the flowery sting ray is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bright, bold colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colours just POP! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all sorts of fish, so naturally I am drawn to your card - just gorgeous! Thanks for having me as your GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Love the stamp and the used colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that little stingray... I may need to make a purchase. Great card, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete