Saturday 15 May 2021

Less is More Challenge #443 - Sketch


Hello and welcome to my blog.  There’s a new challenge up on the Less is More Challenge blog!

 



For my card I’ve used the “Tweet Friends” stamp set from MFT.  I coloured the bird with CP inks and fussy cut it.  I stamped the sentiment and flowers onto a small rectangle piece of card stock and adhered that to my card base with dimensional foam tape.  I then popped the bird up over the bottom corner of the rectangle.


I hope you like my card and I have inspired you to play along with the challenge.  All you have to do is make a card using the above sketch and enter it HERE.
Thanks for visiting and I’ll be back tomorrow.





1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable, Michelle. This sketch is so easy to use, and I love the way you did it.

    ReplyDelete