Saturday 1 May 2021

Less is More Challenge #442

 Hello, it’s time for a new challenge over at Less is More!


We would like to see you use Sea Creatures on your card!  Is a mermaid a sea creature?  I think so!

I’ve used a stamp set from Close to My Heart for my card today.  I ink blended some CP ink onto a card panel and stamped the mermaid and sentiment over the top with black ink.  I coloured the mermaid tail with some Prisma pencils and added some water splatters and sequins.


We would love you to join us. All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting.




3 comments:

  1. Of course a mermaid is a sea creature!!! I love your wonderful design. Absolutely perfect for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgoeus card Michelle, clever idea too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mermaids are definitely sea creatures. Simple but fabulous design Michelle and the perfect sentiment. Love it x

    ReplyDelete