Thursday 6 May 2021

CAS-ual Fridays - Hello Gorgeous!

 Hello and welcome  to my blog.  I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today sharing these two cards I made using some of the new release stamp sets.  I love the Flower Duo set, I think this is my new fave floral stamp!!


For my first card I stamped the sentiment from the "Hello" stamp set with some black ink.  I white heat embossed the flower,  water colored it using some CP inks and die cut it.   I stamped some of the flowers and leaves from the "Flower Duo" stamp set in grey ink and then added my die cut flower with some foam tape.

I am also entering this card into the current challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday which is Marsha's All Things Feminine.
The challenge over at The Flower Challenge this month is to use your favourite  flower so I’ll be entering over there too!






I made the second card a few weeks ago and shared it on my Instagram account.
I white heat embossed the flowers and leaves and colored them in with my Zig Real Brush Markers.
After die cutting, I adhered them over an ink blended card panel with some foam tape and liquid glue.







I hope you like my cards and I have inspired you to make some pretty floral cards.
Don't forget to use my special discount code in the shop for a 15% discount on your purchase.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pop of pink in amongst the grey outline stamps, such a pretty CAS card and thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! They are showing how fully gorgeous CAS cards can be! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete