Wednesday 28 October 2020

WWC295 - Karen's Challenge: All About Occasions

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday.  Karen is our host this week with "All About Occasions".
I've made a Christmas card this week to add to my slowly growing collection.  I love the gnome trend at the moment but don't have any in my stash so I drew my own!  I coloured him in with Ohuhu alcohol markers and cut him out with my Scan n Cut.
I added a sentiment from  "The Man With The Bag" stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs.







We would love to see you join in on the challenge.  All you have to do is make a card for any occasion and link it up to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.
You have until Tuesday, 3rd November at 10.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 2nd November 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting. 


 

5 comments:

  1. What a creative and fun idea to draw your own gnome Michelle x. A super cute CAS Christmas card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and I can't believe you drew your own gnome! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little gnome! You're so clever drawing him! He is so cute and so very Christmas! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gnome couldn't be cuter, Michelle!! Absolutely fab that you could draw your own and I love your coloring!! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UM, YOU NEED TO DESIGN YOUR OWN STAMPS! I'm super impressed with your skills; this is one of cutest gnomes I've seen!

    ReplyDelete