Tuesday 6 October 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller Flower River

 Hello, I'm over on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group today sharing a card I made using the Flower River digi stamp.

I started by printing this cute image out onto some Neenah Solar White card stock and coloured her in with Prisma pencils.  I cut her out using my scan n cut and adhered onto an ink blended card panel with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from Catherine Pooler directly onto the card panel and foam mounted that onto a top folding card base. I've also added some white gel pen onto the flower.

You can click HERE to visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps facebook group to see lots more inspiration from the amazing design team.  And click HERE to take you over to Rachelle's web site.


I am entering into the following challenges:

Get Creative Challenge # 96 - Favorite Color Combo

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 39 - anything goes

Thanks for visiting.



4 comments:

  1. What an adorable image - love it!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I also love this colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Favourite colour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is super cute, and I love how you colored it up! Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Thank for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete