Wednesday 23 September 2020

WWC290 - Michelle's Challenge: All About Occasions

 

Hello and happy Wednesday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday and I'm hosting our "All About Occasions" Challenge.


It's the perfect time to be sending out some snail mail even if it is a bit slow in some parts of the world!
For my card today, I've used a digi stamp from Craftyscrappers.
I printed the images out on white card stock with my laser printer and die cut them out using the Scan n cut.
I coloured them in using a combination of alcohol markers and Polychromos pencils and added some dots using a white gel pen.  I added a strip of striped paper along the bottom of the sentiment for some interest and adhered the images using some foam tape.



We would love to see you join in on the challenge.  All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.
You have until Tuesday, 29th September at 9.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 28th September 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

  1. Michelle, you've been making the cutest of cards lately and this is no exception. Wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snail image is cute as can be and I love how you colored it, Michelle!! Thanks for a fun challenge & for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun image, Michelle! Love the colours and all that cuteness!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable snail mail card Michelle x. The image of the snail with his little bag is super cute and the mushrooms are fabulous x.
    I have just spent some time looking around your blog and Have so enjoyed it. Amazing creativity and tons of inspiration.... Thank you x.
    Thank you too for choosing my card as your rock star...It made my day x.

    ReplyDelete