Sunday 27 September 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #175

 

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.



Our Guest Designer is the talented Stephanie.

For my card today I've used a cute little stamp set from Catherine Pooler called "One Cup".  I think this may have been a StampNation exclusive!

I stamped the coffee cup with CP Flirty Fuchsia ink and added some shading with coloured pencil. The doodle frame is from Close to my Heart.


We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a one layer  CAS card and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I love the pink cup. It pops out so nicely on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's my sort of coffee cup! Love the vibrancy and immediate pop of that pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! love the pink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bright coffee cup, that's but to cheer up or wake up anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What true words, especially during these times! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute design and bright color.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete