Thursday 3 September 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller Deer & Bunny

 


Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm sharing a cute card today over at the  Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group  using the "Deer & Bunny" digital stamp.


I am also entering my card in these challenges:

"Through the Craft Room Door" Challenge which is Anything Goes.

"Arty Divas" Challenge#29 - Anything Goes

I started by printing the digi stamp onto some Neenah Solar White card stock and coloured it in with some alcohol markers and Prisma pencils.  I masked the deer and bunny and sponged some pink clouds using a stencil from MFT.  The sentiment is from Catherine Pooler.


You can find more adorable digital stamps at  Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, Michelle... loving the pink clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and animals. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete