Saturday 20 July 2019

Less is More Challenge #400

Hello and happy Saturday!  It's time for a new challenge at Less is More and this time our theme is "Small Images".

Our very generous sponsor is Skull and Cross Buns.


For my card today I have used the cute "Trouble in a Tutu" stamp set from Clearly Besotted.  I coloured in the images with Zig brush markers and cut them out with my scan n cut.  I found this film strip die cut in my stash from a crafty visit with my friend Tristan and thought it would be perfect for my dancing hippo's.
I'll add a sentiment to the inside of the card when I decide who the recipient will be!







We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a card using small images and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back again tomorrow!


6 comments:

  1. Trouble in Tutu is a hilarious name for a stamp set, love it! :) Great idea to use a film strip die to showcase these cute ballerinas! A very happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those dancing hippos are too, too cute! I love the way you showcased them in the film strip. Just an adorable creation. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab way to display those cute images, love that set but don't have it. That's what I would look like in a tutu...but not so cute! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, those hippos are just adorable. Beautifully coloured and designed - perfect way to showcase small images xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and fun ! It reminds me Fantasia from Disney. Those hippos are so darn cute in their tutus. As always I love your CAS design and your amazing colouring. Sorry for the late comment. Have a fabulous Sunday! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this card Michelle!!! The brightly coloured tutus on the wonderful hippo images and incredible ( love those images to bits). Awesome colouring. Love the film strip too. Bravo xx

    ReplyDelete