Saturday 6 July 2019

Less is More Challenge #399

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we want you to celebrate!
Our theme is Celebrations so for my first card I have used the big bold Celebrate sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays "Shenanigans" stamp set.  I stamped the sentiments in black and stenciled some balloons using the Neat & Tangled Balloons Duo stencil.




My second card uses the Celebrate die from Catherine Pooler Designs and some alcohol ink pieces.  I recently purchased some of the pearl inks and I've been playing around with them.  I tend to go overboard and don't know when to stop so I have a lot of pieces that are only good for die cutting! I used a balloon die from Clearly Besotted.


Our very generous sponsor this month is


Our Guest Designer is our May winner - Viv 
with a gorgeous card!

We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a card using the theme celebrate and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back again tomorrow!



5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful designs Michelle! Your subtle inking on the first card makes those balloons look transparent - awesome! The gorgeous bold colours of your AI paper really pop against the white. I'm like you - I never know when to stop when using AIs so your brilliant idea of die cutting is one I might just pinch. Love that new celebrate die too. Have an amazing weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two swoon worthy cards here Michelle! I just adore them both equally ;) Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp and clean as can be, Michelle. I love that balloon stencil, and you have used it beautifully here. That CF sentiment is so bold and looks fantastic with the stenciling. I have just begun experimenting with AIs. Your inked balloons and sentiment are just fabulous. Both wonderful makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these, such similar layouts but so wonderfully different. I've yet to purchase or even try alcohol inks, I might have to take that step at some point! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these Michelle - you can't go wrong with balloons for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete